Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Review Amazon Products Free or Deeply Discounted 
 
This isn't a scam or a gimmick.  This is no kidding one of the most fun and rewarding, literally, hobbies I have.  I was introduced to reviewing Amazon products by a friend about 3 weeks ago.  Ever since then, I have been obsessed with getting products I normally would purchase anyway, for FREE or next to FREE.  I enjoy it so much, I thought everyone should know about this and take advantage of this great program too.  
 
After trying about three different sites, I highly recommend using this one: https://www.amzreviewtrader.com/.   You will need to create an account link your Amazon account and profile but it really is as simple as that.  Once that is complete you will be able to shop an immense list of products from various sellers to request their products for free or at seriously discounted prices.
   
Here are some of the products I received so far:
1. Organic Castor Oil   for $1.00 (Actual price $16.95)
2. Organic Jojoba Oil for $0.99 (Actual price $18.95)
3.Organic Bandana Drool Bibs for $4.95 (Actual price $18.95)
4. Silicone Tubes Food Grade for $2.95 (Actual price $8.48) 
5. Organic Cotton Wash Cloths for $1.95 (Actual price $9.99)
6. Easter Hatching Eggs for $1.99 (Actual price $7.95)
 
Once you receive your items, you have 10 days to try it out and submit your review.  They don't have to be elaborate and time consuming as long as they are realistic and honest.  I normally state specifically what I loved and what I hated about each item.  Each review usually takes about 2- 5 minutes.  Just think of what you would like to know about the products if you were deciding on buying them. There are parameters and tiers that you have to clear in order to keep getting products so be sure to follow all of the directions specifically. 
 
The bottom line here is that these are products that I would normally purchase anyway.  My family and I are going to use these items regardless so I think it would be foolish of me not to take advantage if this program.  I don't request anything I am not going to use and this should be a method of saving money not spending frivolously.  Great deals and savings are waiting for you too!  Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you in any way.  Now have some fun and start shopping!  Enjoy!
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment